DoveCard provides dedicated web and mobile services (a/k/a DoveCard, Social Business Card, or Social Bizcard) to business people through tools such as search, business networking, business information, knowledge sharing, and other services.
B. Scope and Intent
You agree that by registering on DoveCard, or by using the DoveCard mobile app (a/k/a DoveCard, Social Bizcard, Social Business Card,), website, including our web applications, developer platform, free and paid services, or other information provided as part of the DoveCard services (collectively “DoveCard” or the “Services”), you are entering into a legally binding agreement with DoveCard Team if you reside in the United States based on the terms of this DoveCard User Agreement.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
A. Applicable Laws and this Agreement
You must comply with all applicable laws, the Agreement (as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice), and the policies and processes explained in the following sections:
- 1. DOs and DON’Ts;
- 2. Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the DoveCard Website, mobile app (a/k/a DoveCard, Social Bizcard, Social Business Card); and
B. License and Warranty for Your Submissions to DoveCard
You own the information you provide DoveCard under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant DoveCard a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicensable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to DoveCard, including, but not limited to, any user-generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the Services, you submit to DoveCard, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss as noted in Sections 2 and 3 of this Agreement.
By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your DoveCard profile information accurate and updated.
C. Service Eligibility
To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are 18 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a DoveCard account, (3) are not a competitor of DoveCard or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with DoveCard; (4) will only maintain one DoveCard account at any given time; (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (6) will not violate any rights of DoveCard, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
D. Sign-In Credentials
You agree to: (1) Keep your account secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) refrain from using other Users’ accounts; (4) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Dove account to another party; and (5) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of DoveCard, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for any activity by your account until such time as you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own.
You indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through DoveCard.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (“Paid Services”), you agree to DoveCard storing your payment card information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Paid Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period. Once paid, these fees are non-refundable. You also acknowledge that DoveCard’s Paid Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Paid Service.
G. Notify Us of Acts Contrary to the Agreement
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
H. Notifications and Service Messages
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services to you, DoveCard may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from DoveCard to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that DoveCard may communicate with you through your DoveCard account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your DoveCard account or services associated with DoveCard. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
I. DoveCard Applications
DoveCard may offer the Services through applications built using DoveCard’s platform (“DoveCard Applications”). Examples of DoveCard Applications include its smartphone applications (DoveCard for Android or DoveCard for iPhone), and DoveCard’s “Share” buttons and other interactive plugins distributed on websites across the web and application. DoveCard Applications are distinct from third party Platform Applications addressed in Section 4.B. If you use DoveCard Applications or interact with a website that has deployed a plugin, you agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, and/or web pages containing DoveCard plugins that load in your browser may be communicated to us.
Further, by importing any of your DoveCard data through the DoveCard Applications, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your DoveCard account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing DoveCard through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
J. User-to-User Communication and Sharing
DoveCard offers various forums such as feed, chat and group chat, where you can post your thoughts and comments on designated topics. DoveCard also enables sharing of information by allowing users to post updates, including links to news articles and other information such as business opportunities, product recommendations.
DoveCard members can create content for free. However, DoveCard may close or transfer, or remove content from them if the content violates this Agreement or others’ intellectual property rights.
Please be aware that other Users may see ideas and information you share. DoveCard cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information shared on this App. Do not post any idea or information to any public area on DoveCard if:
- You would like it kept confidential.
- You don’t want its use by others.
- It is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it.
DOVECARD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USERS’ MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF CONTENT OR INFORMATION POSTED IN ANY DOVECARD COMMUNITY FORUMS, SUCH AS THE DOVECARD CHATS, GROUP CHATS AND FEEDS.
L. Export Control
Your use of DoveCard services, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not — directly or indirectly — sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software.
M. Contributions to DoveCard
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to DoveCard through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) DoveCard is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) DoveCard shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) DoveCard may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably assign to DoveCard all rights to your Contributions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from DoveCard under any circumstances.
N. Sharing Information Regarding Products/Services, People and Companies
Under the terms and conditions of this user agreement, you authorize fellow DoveCard users to share their product and service offerings with you through this network and platform, together with their personal and company information.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, non sublicensable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of DoveCard or its Users), view information and use the Services that we provide on DoveCard webpages in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of DoveCard contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from DoveCard commercially unless expressly authorized by DoveCard) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interests in DoveCard and all related items, including any and all copies made of the DoveCard App and website.
4. OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
A. Services Availability
For as long as DoveCard continues to offer the Services, DoveCard shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access DoveCard as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue DoveCard, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our app, site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. DoveCard further reserves the right to withhold, remove and/or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by DoveCard to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, DoveCard has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
B. Third Party Sites and Developers
DoveCard may include links to third party web sites (“Third Party Sites”) on www.DoveCard.com, DoveCard App, and elsewhere. DoveCard also enables third party developers (“Platform Developers”) to create applications (“Platform Applications”) that provide features and functionality using data and developer tools made available by DoveCard through its developer platform.
DoveCard is not responsible for and does not endorse any features, content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites or Platform Applications. DoveCard also does not screen, audit, or endorse Platform Applications. Accordingly, if you decide to access Third Party Sites or use Platform Applications, you do so at your own risk and agree that your use of any Platform Application is on an “as-is” basis without any warranty as to the Platform Developer’s actions, and that this Agreement does not apply to your use of any Third Party Site or Developer Application.
Please note: If you allow a Platform Application or Third Party Site to authenticate to or connect with your DoveCard account, that application or website can access information on DoveCard related to you and your connections.
C. Disclosure of User Information
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your registration and any other information you provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal processes, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of DoveCard, our Users or the public.
D. Connections and Interactions with Other Users
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. DoveCard may limit the number of connections you may have to other Users and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. DoveCard reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if DoveCard determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
Some countries and jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with individuals and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you.
Do not rely on DoveCard, any information therein, or its continuation. We provide the platform for DoveCard and all information and services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. DoveCard does not control or vet user-generated content for accuracy. We do not provide any express warranties or representations.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all implied warranties and representations, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy of data, and non-infringement. If you are dissatisfied or harmed by DoveCard or anything related to DoveCard, you may close your DoveCard account and terminate this agreement in accordance with section 7 (“Termination”) and such termination shall be your sole and exclusive remedy.
DoveCard is not responsible, and makes no representations or warranties, for the delivery of any messages sent through DoveCard to anyone. In addition, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of the service will not infringe the rights of third parties. Any material, service, or technology described or used on the website may be subject to intellectual property rights owned by third parties who have licensed such material, service, or technology to us.
DoveCard does not have any obligation to verify the identity of the persons subscribing to its services, nor does it have any obligation to monitor the use of its services by other users of the community; therefore, DoveCard disclaims all liability for identity theft or any other misuse of your identity or information.
DoveCard does not guarantee that the services it provides will function without interruption or errors in functioning. In particular, the operation of the services may be interrupted due to maintenance, updates, or system or network failures. DoveCard disclaims all liability for damages caused by any such interruption or errors in functioning. Furthermore, DoveCard disclaims all liability for any malfunctioning, impossibility of access, or poor use conditions of the DoveCard site or app due to inappropriate equipment, disturbances related to internet service providers, to the saturation of the internet network, and for any other reason.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Some countries do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability in contracts with individuals and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you.
Neither DoveCard nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors (“DoveCard Affiliates”) shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of three times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Paid Service, if any, or US $9, whichever amount is higher, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third party arising from your use of the Service, any Platform Applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from DoveCard. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
A. Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
B. Not apply to any damage that DoveCard may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement.
C. Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Paid Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
A. Mutual Rights of Termination
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to DoveCard pursuant to Section 9.C. This notice will be effective upon DoveCard processing your notice. DoveCard may terminate the Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only DoveCard or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any Paid Services. Termination of your DoveCard account includes disabling your access to DoveCard and may also bar you from any future use of DoveCard.
B. Misuse of the Services
DoveCard may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Users with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the DoveCard messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without DoveCard’s authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, or any other behavior that DoveCard, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, DoveCard has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Users who, in DoveCard’s sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United States Copyright Act.
C. Effect of Termination
Upon the termination of your DoveCard account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Sections 3 (“Your Rights”) and 4.a-b, and d (“Our Rights and Obligations”) hereof.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
A. Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of California regardless of your country of origin or where you access DoveCard, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. You and DoveCard agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Santa Clara County, California, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You and DoveCard agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Santa Clara County, California for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that DoveCard shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
B. Arbitration Option
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than US $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
9. GENERAL TERMS
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
C. Notices and Service of Process
In addition to Section 2.h. (“Notices and Service Messages”), we may notify you via postings on DoveCard.com, DoveCard App. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, DoveCard accepts service of process at this address. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
D. Entire Agreement
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and DoveCard regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other DoveCard services, third-party content or third party software.
E. Amendments to this Agreement
F. No Informal Waivers, Agreements or Representations
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any DoveCard Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any DoveCard Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of DoveCard.
G. No Injunctive Relief
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Services, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
Entities other than DoveCard, that DoveCard owns a 50% or greater interest in (“Affiliate”) are not parties, but intended third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, with a right to enforce the Agreement directly against you.
I. Assignment and Delegation
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, DoveCard for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
J. Potential Other Rights and Obligations
You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside the United States.
10. DOVECARD USER “DOS” and “DON’TS”
As a condition to access DoveCard, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts:
A. Do Undertake the Following:
1. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
2. Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
4. Review and comply with notices sent by DoveCard concerning the Services; and
5. Use the Services in a professional and honest manner.
B. Don’t Undertake the Following:
1. Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to DoveCard;
2. Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
3. Create a user profile for anyone other than a natural person;
4. Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using DoveCard;
5. Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
6. Use or attempt to use another's account without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on DoveCard;
7. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- a. Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- b. Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- c. Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by DoveCard);
- d. Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- e. Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- f. Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- g. Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of DoveCard or any User of DoveCard;
- h. Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or
8. Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices;
9. Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on DoveCard (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement, DoveCard’s developer terms and policies, or as expressly authorized by DoveCard;
10. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
11. Utilize or copy information, content or any data that you view on and/or obtain from DoveCard to provide any service that is competitive, in DoveCard’s sole discretion, with DoveCard;
12. Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by DoveCard unless you have entered into a written agreement with DoveCard (this includes, but is not limited to, representing yourself as an accredited DoveCard trainer if you have not been certified by DoveCard as such);
13. Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on DoveCard or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under DoveCard’s developer program;
14. Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to DoveCard or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
15. Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a DoveCard Group or any other service or functionality of DoveCard, without the express written permission of DoveCard;
16. Deep-link to the Site or App for any purpose, unless expressly authorized in writing by DoveCard or for the purpose of promoting your profile or a Group on DoveCard as set forth in the Brand Guidelines;
17. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on DoveCard, including those of both DoveCard and any of its licensors;
18. Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on DoveCard;
19. Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from DoveCard except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
20. Share information of non-Users without their express consent;
21. Infringe or use DoveCard’s brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “DoveCard” in any business name, email, or URL or including DoveCard’s trademarks and logos except as expressly permitted by DoveCard;
22. Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
23. Use bots or other automated methods to access DoveCard, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other activities through DoveCard, unless explicitly permitted by DoveCard;
24. Access, via automated or manual means or processes, DoveCard for purposes of monitoring DoveCard’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
25. Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of DoveCard’s Website and App;
26. Attempt to or actually access DoveCard by any means other than through the interfaces provided by DoveCard such as its mobile application. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access DoveCard using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including DoveCard;
27. Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying DoveCard;
28. Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on DoveCard’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Users or DoveCard personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to DoveCard, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on DoveCard;
29. Interfere with, disrupt or game DoveCard or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to DoveCard, in particular DoveCard's search algorithms.
11. COMPLAINTS REGARDING CONTENT POSTED ON THE DOVECARD App (Social BizCard)
We built DoveCard to help you succeed in business. To achieve this purpose, we encourage our Users to share truthful and accurate information. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, DoveCard provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Users.
DoveCard Team, California, USA, August 30, 2020.